You can trust us to keep your buildings comfortable, efficient and safe
Commercial and industrial facilities across Summit County and Eagle County turn to Breckenridge Mechanical for business solutions relating to workplace comfort, building environments and energy efficiency. You can count on us to integrate planning, engineering and implementation with operational support for a customized approach to complex building issues. Our services and solutions fall into three main categories:
- Building Services. After your building is open and running, we’ll help you design and implement a maintenance schedule to keep your systems operating at peak efficiency and to prolong their service life. Our warranties are top in the industry, and should breakdowns occur, we respond immediately.
- Retrofit and Replacement. When existing systems age and become less reliable or energy-efficient, we can recommend and install upgrades and replacements for HVAC and other systems that will keep long-term operating costs down.
- Building Automation Services. We are experts in integrating multiple building systems, including HVAC, lighting, access control and video surveillance—including web-accessible and Internet-based solutions. We will also help you to share critical building data with other enterprise-wide business systems.
- Residential Services. Our experienced team offers a full range of high-quality residential HVAC and plumbing products and services, providing total comfort to your Summit County home.
We install, repair, and maintain a full range of services: :
- HVAC, including chillers, boilers, rooftop units, split systems, air handlers and fans
- BIM (Building Information Modeling)
- Water treatment
- Ductwork fabrication and installation
- Plumbing, including drain waste and vent, domestic water and gas piping
- Automation Systems for comfort, refrigeration and industrial processes
- Snow melt systems
- Water heaters
To learn about the full scope of our work, read more about our Services.