Building Automation Services
Building Automation Systems
Our innovative systems simplify facility management and reduce your energy costs
We are experts in creating building automation systems (BAS) that provide automatic, centralized control of multiple building systems, including HVAC and lighting. We will also help you share critical building data with other enterprise-wide business systems.
Building Automation Systems allow you to:
- Save money through Peak Demand Limiting, Start-Stop Schedules, Night Set Back, Night Set Up, Morning Warm Up, Morning Cool Down, Economizer Mode, and VFDs (Variable Frequency Drives)
- Develop historical records on the operating characteristics of a building
- Identify trends that can lead to better performance
- Gain comprehensive alarm management in the event of a mechanical system malfunction
We provide groundbreaking control solutions, including web-accessible and Internet-based solutions, for commercial, institutional and industrial customers.
A trusted manufacturer-independent controls provider
Control solutions for commercial and industrial facilities include:
- Building automation system needs assessments
- Control system design and optimization
- Design/Build installation
- Systems integration (including variable frequency drives (VFDs), chillers, boilers, power monitoring equipment, and most third-party control systems)
- Internet and wide area network (WAN)-based solutions
- Construction management
- Operator training
- Remote monitoring and diagnostics
Our team can help you evaluate the economic feasibility of control system installation and renovations or determine the likely impact of advanced control strategies for your facility.
Our building automation solutions span nearly every major supplier in the marketplace. This allows us to evaluate the very best option for meeting your unique needs. All work is documented, incorporating equipment and material schedules, wiring and piping diagrams, flow diagrams, written sequences and technical literature.