Our ongoing facility maintenance can help you reduce ownership and operating costs
As one of the nation’s largest providers of service for mechanical systems, we can help you contain costs by providing ongoing service for parts or all of your building systems. We have full-time engineers and administrators on staff throughout our Comfort companies who can be deployed at your facility to provide full-time support.
We provide Comfort CARE™ maintenance program contracts ranging from preventive to full coverage. Our sales engineers will work with you to design an operations and maintenance program that perfectly complements your needs.
Breckenridge Mechanical Advantages
- Broad range of service offerings
- Dispatching that uses the latest technology (like GPS, CMMS and Phablets)
- Technical proficiency with all major equipment manufacturers
- A local presence with the benefit of national resources
- Energy Star® partnership
- Member of the United States Green Building Council
- LEED® Accredited professionals in all our companies
- Proven operations and maintenance experience (including large-scale program implementation)
Programs customized to your needs
By designing ongoing maintenance to the specific systems in your building, we can help you to:
- Focus on your core business
- Use core tech and highly skilled staff
- Reduce equipment downtime
- Improve equipment reliability and efficiency
- Protect your investment in equipment and systems
- Improve employee or tenant comfort, productivity and satisfaction
- Minimize your building’s energy consumption and environmental impact
We can also supplement your existing maintenance staff with our own labor of all types: HVAC technicians, plumbers, pipe fitters, electricians, controls technicians, millwrights and water treatment specialists.